Synapsis Workstation for Radar/ Chart Radar
Anschütz radars provide advanced technology for efficient collision avoidance and highest standards of safety. Thanks to advanced anti-clutter technology and intelligent functions for target detection and display, our radars offer reliable performance even under rough weather conditions.
The Synapsis Radars now feature the new NautoScan NX network radar transceivers. The new transceivers distribute the radar raw video via ethernet to an unlimited number of radar workstations on the bridge (depending on network setup). Synapsis Radar provides the operator with a square radar display to maximize the situational picture and to enable a clearly structured display of all radar control functions and status indications. Intelligent functions beyond basic IMO standards, such as the SeaScout collision avoidance function, further increase efficiency in watch keeping and support optimal situation assessment in any operational situation. Of course, Synapsis Radars and Chart Radars comply with latest IMO regulations and requirements (incl. test standard IEC 62388 ED2).
Synapsis Workstations are available as a stand-alone system or as part of a multifunctional workstation in combination with type-approved radar, ECDIS and/or conning. All workstations are based on the innovative and advanced Synapsis NX system architecture, including the standardized, ultra-compact Small Marine Computer with fan-less design and solid-state disk, and allow for easy upgrades and extensions.
Facts & Features
- Reliable radar with superior detection capability
- Full ARPA functionality up to 70 targets
- Central target management
- Sea Scout technology for collision avoidance and maximum safety at sea
- Innovative RainRate© anti-rainclutter function
- Display of AIS targets (with vectors for heading and speed) and additional target data
- Optional autopilot remote control for full steering capability at each radar
- Optional chartradar function
- Powerful, ultra-compact processor without moving parts
- Cost reduction: No interswitch, standard Ethernet only
For more information please download the brochure!