The Raytheon RM 3000 SSAS has been designed to meet the demands on ship security alert systems that are listed in the SOLAS, chapter XI-2, regulation 6, and is type approved by Inmarsat and national notified bodies.
The RM 3000 SSAS ensures reliable operations even under high seas conditions. Based on the well proven Inmarsat-C
service, the RM 3000 SSAS offers robustness, reliability, ease of use and coverage of A3 area. The standard package consists of an transceiver/antenna unit with cable and mast mount, a connection box, 2 alert buttons with cables and one test button with cable. The transceiver/antenna unit comprises a transceiver, an antenna and a 12-channel GPS receiver.
Facts & Features
- The system is easy to install
- Totally independent from other systems
- No subscription or signing fees
- Inmarsat global coverage
- Based on the existing Inmarsat-C service
- No additional start-up fee/subscription fees
- The alert message includes: ship identification (ISN), position, time and date