The PilotStar® NX offers superior steering performance, thanks to decades of experience with its predecessor PilotStar D and the proven Anschütz steering algorithms. PilotStar NX also stands out with an extended range of functionality and an intuitive operation via the seven-inch touch TFT display.
The autopilot is approved as heading control system for standard and for high-speed crafts. The PilotStar NX includes latest technical developments such as Ethernet communication and bridge alert management – this makes PilotStar NX easy to integrate into various system environments.
Facts & Features
- Intuitive operation thanks to 7” touch TFT display and large rotary knob for heading changes
- Graphical user support with heading & rudder plot and track data for perfect adjustment of the autopilot parameters
- Trim mode and fix turn for workboat applications
- Manual control of steering gear
- Connection of NautoSteer AS tiller(s) for the design of compact steering gear control systems
- Ease of use service features for simple and safe commissioning
- Compliant to latest performance and test standards for bridge alert management and standardized Ethernet communication (IEC 61162-450)
For more information, please download the brochure!