NautoScan NX Radar Transceiver
In the past decades Anschütz radars have proven to be among the most sensitive navigation radars. Thanks to advanced anti-clutter technology and intelligent functions for target detection and display, our radars offer reliable performance even under rough weather conditions.
Now a new generation of radar transceiver leads your way!
Developed and manufactured all of our experience in navigation and radar technology, the new NautoScan® NX network radar transceiver - together with a new pedestal design - adds significant benefits for shipyards, shipowners and operators. The new transceivers use state-of-the-art network technology to distribute the radar raw video via standard ethernet to an unlimited number of radar workstations on the bridge (depending on network setup). Pedestal and electronics have been carefully re-designed using state-of-the-art and maintenance-free technology to contribute to trouble-free installation, fast and easy servicing and finally optimized cost of ownership.
Facts & Features
- Cost reduction: Standard Ethernet, simplified cabling
- Newly designed components and optimized drive-unit for a future-proof design with built-in reliabilty
- Raw data processing for high flexibility and optimized performance
- Practice-oriented pedestal design for easier installation at shipyards
- Built-in test and improved accessibility for simplified servicing
For more information please download the brochure!