Standard 22 uses sophisticated gyro compass technology based on 100 years of experience. It combines proven high technology and maximum performance with long maintenance periods.
Based on latest gyro compass technology Standard 22 ensures highest accuracy and maximum reliability under all environmental conditions. Operational safety was dramatically increased due to a patented data transmission technology that completely replaces the use of slip rings. Combining proven technology and long maintenance periods with most advanced features, Standard 22 is a long time secure investment with lowest operation costs.
Facts & Features
- High accuracy of +/- 0.1 degree
- Quick settling function
- Manual and automatic speed / latitude error correction
- Compass monitor and selector with automatic switch-over (configurable)
- Central alarm reset
- Integration of magnetic compass, Standard 21 GPS compass and external rate-of-turn gyro
- High precision ROT output accuracy acc. to IMO
- IMO approved including high-speed craft (HSC)
- Modular product range to meet individual requirements
- Integrates seamlessly into your system environment due to a multitude of interfaces and formats
- Short installation time
- Low lifecycle costs due to maximum reliability and long maintenance intervals
The Standard 22 was designed as a modular system in order to meet the individual requirements of our customers. Up to three gyro sensors can be connected to one system and other sensors may be integrated additionally. As the first gyro compass system it integrates gyro, satellite and magnetic heading sensors.
The basic system consists of the gyro compass, an operator unit and a distribution unit. Within our retrofit solution we offer a series of universal course converters that enable to retain existing equipment as repeaters and autopilots when retrofitting an old gyro compass.
We also offer a fully redundant gyro compass system which complies with DNV NAUT-AW, NAUT-OC and NAUT-OSV.
This system is equipped with a double gyro compass, double distribution unit and double operator unit and one change-over unit which means redundancy in compass and distribution. No single failure in this system will cause loss of heading information to the connected equipment.
For more information, please download the brochure.