eLog - electronic logbook
eLog - electronic logbook by Anschütz Digitized books with high data quality and global data access
Anschütz eLog is an electronic logbook for ships. It enables automated and digitized logbook entries that eliminate the cost and effort of paper logbook logistics while guaranteeing high data quality and global data access.
Integrated with data exchange services, voyage analytics systems and decision-support solutions, eLog enables the transition of a formerly manual and error-prone process of data collection and transfer into a single-sourced digital process chain for maritime data.
Secure, global available dataHigh data qualityCost-effective
eLog provides consistent and transparent information for ship- and shore-based stakeholders.
- Blockchain technology for secure and tamperproof data
- Personalized users, approval workflow through all command levels
- Owner has full control about data, shore-side inspection of data is possible at any time
- Data can be re-used for other applications and shared with stakeholders
- Modern web interface for data access from anywhere in the world
- Digital entries can be searched, filtered, archived and exported
High-quality digital data
All traditional logbook entries can be made and viewed. The user enters new logbook entries with consistently high quality, regardless of disruptive factors such as fatigue, stress or weather. Incorrect entries can be edited, the change is displayed in a traceable manner. Vessel particulars can be set, engine and equipment can be configured. eLog consists of a small gateway computer and a web browser application. The scope of eLog may vary from ship to ship. eLog is independent of the manufacturer of the AIS or the navigation systems.
High quality logbook data, high efficiency, paperless shipping.
- Includes relevant log & record books, noon report, IMO crew list, secure file upload, Voice-To-Text as well as a cloud service with remote access
- Unambiguous entries, presentation of data in a legible and searchable form
- Simple, time-saving search and filter function
- Linked records to visualize dependent logbook entries (e.g. pilots, tugs)
- Easy access to the history of the logbook data with day filter
- Creation of reports, printing and exporting data kept simple
- Sustainable and compliant digital information carrier of ship's operation documentation
- Continuous updates according relevant regulations
Supply voltage & power consumption
- 24 V DC (18-34 V DC)
- Approx. 10 W
- AIS Transceiver 61162-1 / 61162-2 (NMEA) telegrams: position, speed and course over ground, heading
- Ship network IEC 61162-450 additional own ship and environmental and navigation data
- eLogbook Cloud (web based)
- VDR connection NMEA telegrams
- CAM connection Alerts according to IEC 62923-1/-2 bridge alert management
- eLogbook Cloud (web based) Access to view data and create exports
- Main 128 GB (> 10 years with normal use)
- Backup 128 GB (> 10 years with normal use)
In accordance with
- IEC 60945: 2002 Maritime Navigation and Radiocommunication Equipment and Systems
- ISO 21745:2019 Electronic record books for ships
- MEPC 312(74)- Guidelines for the use of electronic record books under MARPOL
Type of enclosure acc. to IEC 60529
- Operation: -40 °C … 65 °C
- Storage: -40 °C … 75 °C