Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System
le guardian 2025 New regulation from IMO requires carriage of a Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System (BNWAS). The purpose of such a system is to monitor bridge activity and detect operator disability which could lead to marine accidents.
We are happy to introduce the le guardian system produced by our German partner sm electrics. This is a low-priced, yet high quality system with a number of advantages including easy installation, user-friendly operation and with type approval.
Facts & Features
- Easy and comfortable use on bridge area or for engine room
- 2 x 16 character display with blue night illumination generates maximum of information and comfort
- Compact connecting module picks-up all periphery equipment
- Easy to install
- Modern control philosophy with rotary encoder allows to check all connected devices and links
- All major classification societies.