Rudder Angle Indicator System
Raytheon Anschütz offers rudder angle indicator for seagoing ships of every kind and size. Through the modular design and the variety of indicators all requirements with regard to IMO/SOLAS, class notations and Panama regulations are met.
Raytheon Anschütz provides all components for ship specific rudder angle indicator systems in a modular design. A rudder angle indicator system consists of a feedback unit, a rudder angle amplifier and rudder angle indicators. This includes indicators with different dimensions, different scales, three-face rudder angle indicators and special indicators to meet Panama regulations. All indicators can be dimmed and are available with different protection grades.
Facts & Features
- Three-face rudder angle indicator with 270° panoramic indication
- Rudder angle indicators with different dimensions
- Different rudder scales depending on the rudder angle
- Internal or external dimming control
- Different protection grades
- Rudder angle amplifier for the connection of multiple indicators
For more information, please download the brochure!